The Baldwin Ten Wheeler has returned to our line in a DCC sound-equipped 52" driver version that includes our Sound Value SoundTraxx® steam sound package with authentic prototypical chuff, short and long whistles, bell, air pump, steam release and blower—all in polyphonic 16-bit sound. Die-cast chassis and E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers.
This locomotive is equipped with digital technology for sound, speed, and lighting control on your DCC layout. It is also compatible with conventional DC-powered railroads. Locomotive.
- locomotive sound per prototype
- programming on the main,
- 128 speed step control,
- for use with all NMRA/NEM compliant DCC systems,
- can motor, die cast chassis,
- EZ Mate Mark II magnetically operated knuckle couplers (with metal springs), compatible with conventional DC-powered layouts
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater.
Recommended for ages 14 years old & up.