Walthers Mainline HO 910-2826 50' PC&F Insulated Boxcar, Union Pacific(R) #499089 (yellow, silver, Automated Rail Way Slogan w/UP Shield)
As-built version with high ladders & see-through running boards,
- Correct Plate B dimensions:
- 50' 8-1/4" Long over endsills
- 10' Wide 15' Tall.
- 9' Youngstown plug doors.
Detailed brake gear, Hydra-Cushion cylinder detail & extended draft gear, Late improved Dreadnaught ends.
- This is Road #499089
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Limited edition -- one time run of these roadnumbers
- 2 different car numbers for each each roadname
- Correct 33" turned- Metal Wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) Metel Knuckle Couplers
Note: PC&F Stands for Pacific Car & Foundry
In 1905, William Pigott, Sr. founded Seattle Car Mfg. Co. to produce railway and logging equipment at its plant in West Seattle. The Company later merged with Twohy Brothers of Portland to become Pacific Car and Foundry Company, a name it retained for the next 55 years. In 1924, William Pigott sold control of the Company to American Car and Foundry Company. This is from the company website.