Equip your railroad's grain trains with a fleet of WalthersMainline 54' Pullman-Standard 4427 CD Covered Hoppers. One of the most widely used covered hoppers, the PS-2 4427 CD is a detailed replica of the prototypes! In service since the 1960s, they're used for all types of grains, animal feeds and similar medium density loads. The ready-to-run cars feature see-through running boards, correct 36" turned metal wheelsets, colorful paint and lettering schemes and Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers. 54' Pullman-Standard 4427 CD Covered Hoppers have long been popular for unit trains and carload grain service and a few are still in service today.
- Matches prototype dimensions
- See-through running boards
- 4-3-4 exterior rib pattern
- Bottom outlet gate details
- Correct 36" turned-metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers