Digitrax, DN163K4B, 1 Amp Mobile Decoder, 6 Functions, For Kato MP36PH
- Plug 'N Play design makes installation quick and easy.
- White LEDs for added realism.
- Transponder ID Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout Compatible with digital surround sound systems.
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back-read back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Factory CV Reset with or without speed table initialize.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your loco and decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- DCC Compatible
Digitrax LocoMotion System-Your locomotives look like the real thing.
The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Scalable Speed Stabilization with simple setup & 256 level resolution.
- SuperSonic motor drive for quiet operation.
FX3 Functions for prototypical lighting effects:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- Dynamic and Static Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, loco direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls.
For more Specific Product information visit: