Digitrax, DZ126, 1 Amp, Z / N / HO Scale wired Mobile DecoderRegular price $26.60 Sale price $22.60
Fits Many Z, N and HO Scale LocomotivesSize: .455" x .369" x .126"11.56mm x 9.37mm x 3.2mmZ/N/HO Scale1.0 Amp/1.5 Amps Peak2 FX3 Functions, 0.5 Amp
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without havingto buy any extra equipment.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- Automatic Analog Mode Conversion when running on DC layout.
- Decoder Lock for individual programming of multiple decoders in one loco.
- Digitrax "No Worries" Warranty.
FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Optimized selectable LED or incandescent lamp operation
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
- Configurable Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Mapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls.
Digitrax LocoMotion System -- Your locomotives look like the real thing!
The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing too!
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) with simple setup & 256 level resolution.
- Torque Compensation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.