Fits many HO locomotives
8 Selectable Steam & Diesel Sound Schemes Included
29.28mm x 16.26mm x 5.34mm
Mobile Decoder with SoundFX 21MTC interface
1.0 Amp/2 Amps Peak
8 FX3 Functions, 200ma output
▪ Digitrax SoundFX® Sound System
Your locomotives will sound in scale like the real thing with SoundFX Customizable 16, 12 or 8 Bit Sound
Works with SoundFX 8 and 16 Bit sound projects
4 Simultaneous voices
Downloadable Sound with Digitrax PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0 software 16 Megabit On board Sound Memory
1 Watt Sound Output
Cam input-synchronized steam-chuff option for steam locos
Scaleable Speed Stabilization(BEMF) optimized for sound operation
▪ Configurable Logic Level or 12v F3-6 function outputs.
▪ SoundFX does not require an external rate sensor to vary workload.
▪ Smart Power Management-no more booster or programmer shutdowns!
▪ Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
▪ Compatible with Locomotives using the 21MTC Interface
▪ Series 6 Decoder Features.
▪ Works with PX112-2 Power Extender
▪ Digitrax FX3 Functions-Control lights and functions for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control.
▪ Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
▪ Digitrax LocoMotion® System – Lets your trains run like the real thing!
▪ Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
▪ SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
▪ Direct mode programming.
▪ Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
▪ Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
▪ Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
▪ DCC Compatible.
▪ FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
▪ Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.