Digitrax DH166PS 1.5 Amp Decoder 9 Pin to DCC (With Medium Plug 1.0" Harness)Regular price $35.00 Sale price $27.95
Mobile Decoder Specs:
- Dimensions: 672" x 1.074" x .259" 17.08mm x 27.28mm x 6.6mm
- Digitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin to DCC
- Medium Plug 1.0” Harness
- 1.5 Amp/2 Amp Peak
- Current Rating6 FX3 Functions 0.5 Amp
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system Without having to buy any extra equipment
- Series 6 Decoder Features.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) for smooth operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- DCC Compatible.
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
- Digitrax "No Worries" Warranty.
Helpful Digitrax Support Documentation
FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- FX3 effects optimized for selectable LED or lamp operation
- Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
Advanced Consist Function Controls
Digitrax LocoMotion System: Your locomotives look like the real thing!
- The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.