Digitrax, DH165Q1, 1.25 Amp, HO Scale, DCC Mobile Decoder, fits Atlas, Intermountain, LifeLike & Other factory sound-equipped LocosRegular price $26.99 Sale price $20.99
DH165Q1 fits Atlas, Intermountain, LifeLike & Other factory sound-equipped HO Locomotives.
Compatible with Digitrax Sound Bug.
Decoder Lock equipped
- QSI-style PCB replacement Plug N’Play decoder-
- Allows replacement with new technology downloadable SFX SoundBug modules
- Accepts Plug-in SFX SoundBug sound modules
- Excellent power management-
- Booster or Programmer overloads
- Regulated Headlights: convenient no-resistor install of LEDs and lamps.
- Digitrax LocoMotion® System-
- Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Scalable Speed Stabilization with simple setup & 1024 level resolution.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3 Functions for prototypical lighting effects:
- Constant Brightness Lighting directional or independent control.
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- Dynamic and Static Qualifiers operate functions based on direction, F0 on or off, loco direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls
- Transponder equipped ready for transponding on your layout.
- Compatible with digital surround sound systems
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back-read back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Factory CV Reset with or without speed table initialize.
- Motor Isolation Detection prevents damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
Digitrax Product Information