SoundTraxx, Tsunami2, 885824, (TSU-PNP8), 2 amp EMD-2 Diesel Digital Sound DecoderRegular price $121.95 Sale price $97.56
Soundtraxx Item #: 885824
The TSU-PNP8 is a universal factory board replacement sound decoder suitable for use in many manufacturer’s diesel models such as those made by Atlas, Athearn, Bowser, Kato and InterMountain Models. It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale. The TSU2-PNP8 includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches. There are two additional function outputs added to the existing TSU2-PNP design using the same lighting circuit and processor pins added for FX7 and FX8. Lighting outputs are compatible with 12-14V bulbs, 1.5V bulbs or LEDs with external resistors.
Tsunami2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
|Dimensions:||74 x 17 x 5mm||Max. Motor Stall Current:||2A|
|Max. Function Current:||100mA (each output)||Function Outputs:||8|
|Audio Amplifier:||2 Watts, 8-Ohm Load||DCC Track Voltage:||7.5V – 22V|